The Swiss authorities online

Jump to content

OASI for returnees

Anyone who has worked in Switzerland and then left the country is entitled, depending on their nationality, to receive either a refund of the paid OASI contributions or an OASI pension.

If Switzerland has a social insurance agreement with the returnee’s home country, the OASI pension will be paid abroad. Some social insurance agreements also provide for a refund of contributions. If there is no such agreement, on request the OASI contributions may be refunded without interest.

Social insurance agreement

Form for a refund of OASI contributions

To request a refund, you must have worked in Switzerland for a year. Requests must be made using the appropriate form and submitted to the Swiss Compensation Office.

Application for an OASI pension for persons residing outside of Switzerland