The Swiss authorities online

Jump to content

Divorce: the courts and where to get information

The webpages on divorce provide some basic general information. If you require more detailed information you should apply to a court which handles divorce cases.

Which court?

The cantonal civil court in the place where one or other of the parties lives handles family law cases.


The courts usually also provide information on how to find a lawyer who acts in civil cases.

Cantonal court authorities