The Swiss authorities online

Jump to content

Ordering an OASI card

If you lose your OASI card, or if your personal details change, apply for a new card.

What do I need to do if I lose my OASI (national insurance) card?

Do not worry if you lose your OASI card. Your claim to pension benefits does not hinge on the card; you do not need to show it in order to receive your pension, for example.

Your OASI number also appears on your health insurance card.

If you lose your OASI card, and would like to replace it, contact your OASI compensation office to report the loss and to request a new card. 

The form to apply for an insurance certificate

OASI district office addresses

Persons living abroad

If you are living abroad, you need to contact the Swiss compensation office in Geneva to order an AHV card.