The Swiss authorities online

Jump to content

Reserving 1-day travel passes at your commune

Many communes offer residents second-class non-personal travel cards (1-day travel passes, formerly called Flexicard). 1-day travel passes give you a day’s unrestricted use of trains, boats and post buses, as well as trams and buses in most Swiss cities and urban areas.

1-day travel passes also entitle holders to partial reductions on some private bus and cableway lines. You can reserve 1-day travel passes by phone, online or in person depending on the commune.

SBB 1-day travel passes available in communes